Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy 8-Week Anniversary to Changing Lanes!

Today marks exactly eight weeks since I made the decision to open a coaching and consulting business specifically focused on driving real estate professionals to succeed. What a whirlwind eight weeks it's been!

Shining Star and top-producing agent Marsha Sell reached out to me this morning with a simple, "How are you doing?" After responding to her, it fired me up to post on the blog. Thank you again, to all of you for checking in to see what the latest news is. I hope to have my Web site up in the next week or so that Pro Step Marketing is putting the finishing touches on. When the site goes live, I’ll do an official announcement to those who were kind enough to reach out to me. Then the real work to prospect begins in earnest.

Starting a business is something you all are already so familiar with. It’s exciting, sometimes exhausting, and a little scary. And, I have 100% confidence I will be successful. How could I not be with the support, guidance, and wisdom of all of you?

And bottom line, having the caliber of FRIENDSHIPS that I do with a select number of you makes all the difference in the world. Star top-producing agent Tom Cain made an offer to me: when I hit a wall, I can pick up the phone and call for a big hug and then a swift kick in the butt to get going already.

In eight weeks, I have facilitated a team planning retreat for The Sanders Team in Denver, done onsite consulting with Diane Stow's Team in my own Longmont, CO, and The Nellis Group in Burke, VA, and welcomed seven one-on-one coaching clients into my business.

I’ve set some very specific goals for the rest of 2008 – I am seeking six more onsite consults, seven more team planning retreat facilitations, and 21 more active coaching clients. Should you or anyone you know in real estate be considering a coach or consultant, I would appreciate an opportunity to compete for the job. My rates are seriously competitive!

Hugs and love to you, dear friends. I hope to see you all very soon.

No comments: