Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From a Concept to an LLC in Three Weeks!


Many of you have asked for an update. Let me tell you, this is as good as it gets! 100 of my dearest friends across the continent want to know what I'm up to, whether I am okay, and how the business is coming together!

It is so true that when one door closes, several others open. God called me to open my own business. We chose a name, bought domains, and are partnering with Pro Step Marketing(TM) to design our logo and build our Web site (launch target is March 1st). As of yesterday, we are now officially a Colorado LLC (thanks to my husband Jeff)!

And so it is, that I already have seven wonderful coaching clients, have facilitated a team planning retreat, am doing ongoing consulting work for one real estate team, and have booked an onsite consult for another team for mid-February. Remember, referrals are my lifeblood - send those names and contact information my way!

I am headed to the Keller Williams convention February 9-13, 2008, in Atlanta. This trip will give me much-needed hugs and reconnects with a bunch of great people. While there, I hope to organize a dinner with some of my dear local friends (Marsha, Zac, Christine, Leslie, Bonnie, I'll be calling!).

At the end of February, I will be in Seattle taking the LYV Licensing course at the Academy for Coach Training. What does this mean for clients? We'll be creating a small-group (8 to 12 people), intense retreat for them to get clear on who they are and what they want out of life. I went through this process one-on-one with my coach, Susan McKay, in July 2002. It changed my life. So be on the lookout for more information on that!

Thank you, and God bless you all for being such an important, reliable, supportive part of my life.

No comments: